Eagle is currently seeking an Application/Software Architect. This is a nine (9) month, contract position scheduled to start in April.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Installing, configuring and administering Siebel;
- Installing, configuring and administering Oracle BI Publisher;
- Installing, configuring and administering a search tool integrated with Siebel;
- Designing, Building and testing automated installation procedures;
- Creating draft documents – Installing and configuration, Run/Operations/Troubleshooting, Build Books, Run books;
- Interfacing with client on infrastructure support, configuration (e.g. on the load balancing technologies), and support to the Department for the deployment of the application;
- Providing post-implementation support;
- Creating draft documents – Install and Configuration, Run/Operations/troubleshooting, Build Books, Run books;
- Providing Post-Implementation support;
- Providing regular Status Reports;
- Providing knowledge transfer;
- Regular and ad hoc reporting to the Technical Authority;
- Providing weekly progress reports identifying work completed in the past week and work planned for completion for the coming week;
- Attending daily and weekly progress review meetings; and,
- Making presentations to staff and stakeholders.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Minimum ten (10) years of experience working as an Application Architect;
- Valid Government of Canada (SECRET) or higher security clearance;
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience designing, configuring and implementing business applications making extensive use or integrated with a commercial Client Relationship Management (CRM) type product;
- Five (5) years’ experience analyzing and solving problems within a complex Microsoft (MS) Windows Server (2008 or higher) environment;
- Five (5) years’ experience analyzing, troubleshooting, and solving Siebel (version 7x or higher) issues;
- Two (2) years’ experience clustering Siebel using Microsoft Clustering;
- Two (2) years’ experience load balancing Siebel using either Siebel native or hardware solutions;
- Two (2) projects with experience installing, configuring and administering Oracle BI Publisher; and,
- Two (2) projects with experience automating install processes.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.