Senior Business Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst for a three (3) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin April 2018.
Key Responsibilities of a Senior Business Analyst
The successful candidate will:
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral);
- Develop positive relationships with business, technical, and project stakeholders to enable successful project and strategy delivery;
- Identify, collect, and document technical and business requirements;
- Facilitate requirements gathering sessions with multiple stakeholders to extract requirements using best practice methods and tools;
- Document clearly and consistently the technical and business requirements and solution design artifacts;
- Develop or assists in the development of design documents, requirements analysis, testing plans, process flows, procedures, and policies;
- Develop or assists in the development of related business cases and briefing notes;
- Conduct current state analysis as it relates to technologies components;
- Translate high level solutions into detailed architecture artifacts;
- Align the business needs of VPP and health care stakeholders with the technology solutions;
- Collect status and communicates to Project Managers and project stakeholders on a regular basis.
Skills and Qualifications of a Senior Business Analyst
The qualified candidate must have experience and understanding of IT infrastructure technologies including:
- Backup and Storage
- Servers and Server Virtualization
- Desktop Deployment Technologies and VDI
- Shared System Platforms
- Cloud Based Computing
- Experience with Healthcare
A Senior Level is Required:
- A Degree in Consulting Category related disciplines and a minimum of four (4) years of related Consulting Category experience; or
- A Diploma in Consulting Category related disciplines and a minimum of five (5) years of\ related Consulting Category experience; or
- A Certificate in Consulting Category related disciplines and a minimum of six (6) years of related Consulting Category experience; or
- An absolute minimum of eight (8) years of directly related Consulting Category experience.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.