GIS Business Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a GIS Business Analyst for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in April.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Meeting with key business Subject Matter Experts to determine business requirements;
- Translating business requirements;
- Working with the Architecture Team to outline the problem so the best solution can be put forth and the data can be mapped;
- Splitting features into attainable pieces and move relevant work to the delivery teams as they are ready;
- Articulating the requirement and problem to the delivery team(s) to best provide context for the work to be completed;
- Working with the Business Analyst team and Product Owners in ensuring acceptance criteria and documentation is sufficient and ensure work is prioritized;
- Working with delivery team(s) to ensure developed functionality matches the business requirements;
- Assisting in identifying and working with Product Owners to prioritize work that is discovered through development to either be; worked within the current sprint, prioritized in the backlog, or identified in the backlog as a future enhancement; and,
- Documenting as necessary and as required - User Stories, Diagrams, Technical Specs, etc.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- An Undergraduate Degree in a related field;
- Ten (10) years’ work experience;
- A minimum of eight (8) years’ experience as a Business Analyst;
- In-depth experience within Agile and Scrum based projects. Worked on at least two (2) different Agile projects;
- The ability to quickly and efficiently identify accomplishable user stories from requirements that can be completed while continuing to dive into requirements that require more time;
- Excellent speaking and written skills;
- Experience with Team Services (Visual Studio Online);
- Experience with the Oil and Gas Pipeline industry; and,
- Experience with the PODS data or business model.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.