Sr. Project Manager
Eagle is currently seeking a Sr. Project Manager for a permanent contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
Key Responsibilities of a Sr. Project Manager
The successful candidate will assist with:
- Initiating projects following appropriate project management methodology including gathering and defining comprehensive project requirements;
- Delivering IT projects based on the overall IT project portfolio;
- Developing best practices and tools for project execution and management;
- Defining project management methods, procedures, and quality objectives, including metrics for assessing progress;
- Providing technical and analytical guidance and work direction to project team;
- Assessing variances from the project plans, budgets and schedules, develops and implements changes as necessary;
- Identifying potential areas for improvement in current methodologies and provides coaching to others leading projects;
- Developing and maintaining a productive working relationship with project sponsors, vendors, and key clients.
Skills and Qualifications of a Sr. Project Manager
- Project Management training and certification is an asset;
- ERP Integration Experience;
- Excellent discipline and time management skills to plan, manage, and deliver results within a team and independently;
- Excellent written/verbal communication and collaboration skills are required;
- Ability to proactively identify and manage risk;
- Ability to influence without authority;
- Ability to travel to where the work needs to be done;
- Customer-focused approach to resolving business process related systems issues;
- Bilingual in French and English is an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.