Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a QA Manager. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in April.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Leading a team of 11 QA including offshore resources;
- CTS QA overall test strategy coordination (across all apps);
- MyInsurance and Quoter test strategy and planning;
- Providing Estimation and Forecast for the program;
- Providing executive reporting to program and Senior Management;
- Managing automation scope, strategy, progress and execution;
- Coordinating and working with an offshore team;
- Coordinating with external teams to capture their requirements and plan for testing;
- Monitoring the execution. Addressing risks, issues that are raised by the QA team;
- Daily follow-up/standup to provide QA updates across all digital components; and,
- Participating in Sprint retrospective and identifying process improvements for functional testing and automation.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Seven (7) years’ experience in managing QA activities in a major IT program;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent people/resource management and conflict solving skills;
- Six (6) years administration experience in ALM and JIRA;
- Six (6) years Agile and automation experience;
- Very good understanding of automation;
- Six (6) years’ experience with onshore/offshore model;
- Experience with large programs; and,
- Conversational French (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.