Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client who needs a strong Solutions Developer for a six (6) month contract position scheduled to begin immediately. This role is for a Windows DevOps engineer and development support role. The candidate will be part of the development team building tools and automation to assist the development process.
The technology team is embarking on a new initiative to build the next generation valuation and reporting platform within the group. This is an exciting opportunity to work with Big Data and NoSQL technologies like Hadoop, HBase, Spark, and ElasticSearch to allow the business to gain advanced insight into their portfolios and valuation metrics. The technology stack of the platform covers Linux and Java as well as .Net and web services on Windows.
Technologies: Windows, C#, Python (Nice to have), Jenkins, Autosys, Git, Bitbucket, SaltStack, Jira
- Enhancing the CI and CD and build automation infrastructure to meet the evolving needs of the application platform - Jenkins, Bitbucket, Jira, SaltStack;
- Build, maintain and manage deployment scripts using SaltStack, C# and PowerShell to automate the deployment of the application platform;
- Manage IIS web services configuration and deployment;
- Build automation tools using Python, C#, Jenkins to perform stress tests, data validation etc.;
- Maintain and manage the development environments to ensure stability and uptime including scheduling various jobs via autosys, manual execution of various jobs, investigating issues and problem solving; and,
- Assist in performance tuning and configuration tuning of various infrastructure components like Rabbit MQ, HPC computing grid, Rest services, IIS and web services.
- Windows DevOps, operations support;
- Experience with Jenkins , JIRA and confluence ( continuous automation);
- Experience with IIS web services configuration and deployment / managing environment;
- Candidates with experience or knowledge of the following:
- Azure, Git (or Bitbucket), SaltStack (or Ansible or Chef Or Puppet), Python, and Capital Markets; would be an asset.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.