Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client who needs a strong Business Analyst for a twelve (12) month contract position scheduled to begin immediately. This position is a Senior Business Analyst role, responsible for multiple aspects of CCR subject matter and coordination of business activities. Core responsibility of assessing system generated risk measures in reports, extracts and analytic components.
- Assist in coordination of business-related project activities across multiple stakeholder groups;
- Consult with stakeholders to understand the detailed objectives for internal customers including market risk, model development and validation, credit officers, portfolio managers and front office;
- Liaise with the stakeholders to syndicate results and present impact analyses;
- Create Detailed Requirements Specifications for vendor and internal delivery, covering one or more subject areas including: trade and market data inputs, counterparty limits and reference data, user interfaces and workflows, risk measures, capital calculations, reporting, stress testing, back-testing, non-functional requirements;
- Primary and integrated functional testing, including creation of test cases, test execution, tracking and reporting of results and obtaining sign-offs;
- User guidance and assistance during UAT;
- Participate in triage and tracking of issues and new development items identified throughout the project;
- Provide accurate timelines for assigned tasks and deliver against those estimates;
- Escalate delays or unexpected problems that may impede progress or delay implementation;
- Continuously improve understanding of subject matter relating to counterparty credit risk;
- Monitoring and other areas relevant to the project as necessary; and,
- Be proactive in identifying issues and proposing solutions.
- Five (5) to seven (7) years’ worth of experience as a Business Analyst;
- Prior background in system upgrades and UAT testing;
- Strong communication skills;
- Being Self-Driven. This group is very proactive and is looking for individual to be in that same state of mind;
- If they have experience with financial engineer knowledge;
- Financial risk management (FRM) designation;
- Prior experience/knowledge on how to price derivatives etc.;
- IMM experience is nice to have; and,
- University degree.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.