Data Integration Developer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client who needs a strong Data Integration Developer for a six (6) month contract position scheduled to begin immediately.
- Lead Talend developer to perform ETL development activities;
- Key onsite Talend resource responsible for liaising with development teams both onsite and offshore;
- Responsible to build and enforce Talend development best practices;
- Lead Talend development resource located onsite;
- Develop and unit test complex Talend routines;
- Work as lead developer and liase with project team to address any development issues;
- Review Talend code and unit test results;
- Provide Talend expertise to development team across multiple projects; and,
- Work with vendor(s) to design & review ETL conversion routines/solutions.
- Bachelor's Degree in technology, finance, business or equivalent;
- Expert ETL developer skills;
- Experience working with Talend ETL tool preferred;
- Experience with project management methodology;
- Excellent development, analytical and problem solving skills. Very strong relationship management skills; and,
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.