Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client who needs a strong Business Analyst for a seven (7) month contract position scheduled to begin immediately.
- Assist the Senior Manager/Project Manager in Defining Functional business requirements, analyzing costs and benefits, and creating feasibility & implementation plans to support the project;
- Assist in resolving highly complex, multi-faceted problems to meet the business needs of the international bank’s business needs, by applying their financial and technological knowledge to the design of methodologies, models, and/or systems solutions. This may involve rapid prototyping, with requirements and solutions developed on an iterative basis that provides interim deliverables until a final production solution is created. This includes conducting research and analysis, accurately and clearly defining user requirements and processes and liaising with the users;
- Collaborate with management and external stakeholders to identify and implement changes to systems and improve processes;
- Participate in the systems implementation process by developing detailed project plans, monitoring progress against planned objectives, developing test cases, performing testing, defining user procedures and workflows, developing conversion and implementation strategies, verifying conversion, providing user documentation, providing user training, and providing post-implementation support;
- Function as a liaison between technical and business teams to elicit, analyze and write functional and non-functional requirements; and,
- Provide business support to International Wealth Management business unit including new and existing products, ad hoc queries and MIS, user training, and assisting with the design and implementation of systems enhancements. This is made more challenging due to differences in time zones and the variation in the business lines. The incumbent is responsible for ensuring that management is kept informed and that problems and issues are escalated appropriately.
- Five (5) years BA experience with an under-graduate degree in computer science, business, or related discipline;
- Experience in the financial industry and specifically experience within wealth management and/or digital banking;
- Very good knowledge of wealth management concepts, financial instruments, including best practices, regulatory framework reporting and implementation, back office processes, and the end-to-end workflows;
- Experience supporting a wealth management system;
- Experience in creating functional specifications, Business Context diagram, data flow diagrams, test plan documents and creating test plans for front, Middle and Back Offices, Credit Risk and Market Risk data;
- Creative, self-starting, results-oriented and highly motivated individual with very good analytical skills in order to apply this knowledge to assist in the resolution of complex business problems;
- Very good interpersonal and communication skills in order to effectively work with end users and members of a project team;
- Strong foundation in project management methodology coupled with including requirements specification and testing methodologies, real-time analytical and formal modelling tools and keep current with rapidly changing technology;
- ITIL Certification would be an asset;
- Experience with Fatca and/or other regulatory projects such as CCAR is beneficial; and,
- Experience with Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.