Cisco ISE Specialist
Eagle is assisting our client who needs a strong Cisco ISE Specialist for an eleven (11) month contract position scheduled to begin in April. Candidates should have network infrastructure and security experience. The position requires a self-starter with solid CISCO ISE abilities to assist with the rollout of our network access control program
- Assess, implement, troubleshoot, and document Cisco ISE;
- Develop both high-level and detailed implementation and test plans for Cisco ISE and ecosystem integration;
- Proactive troubleshooting with IT support teams and clients to solve 802.1x related issues; and,
- Provide knowledge transfer and informal training to Bell network operation team.
- Five (5) to eight plus (8+) years’ experience working with Cisco and Aruba products in a large enterprise in a multi-site environment leveraging equipment including Cisco 65xx, 45xx, 35xx, 29xx, Aruba wireless controller: 3400 and 7000;
- Must have strong experience in implementing, configuration, troubleshooting large enterprise level Cisco ISE solutions including: wired (Cisco devices) and wireless (Aruba devices), Windows native supplicant;
- Prefer Active CCIE in Security and/or Routing/Switching experience;
- Prefer Aruba ACMA or higher;
- Must have strong knowledge and understand of 802.1X authentication process, Cisco ISE authentication process (including guest and BYOD);
- Must understand EAP-PEAP, EAP-TLS, MAR and MAB;
- Must have experience to create policies based on use cases;
- Must have experience with Cisco ISE and other ecosystem integration such as Cisco FMC, Tenable VA, etc.; and,
- Strong knowledge on Microsoft Private Key Infrastructure (PKI) / Certificate Authority.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.