Senior Risk, Audit and Control Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client who needs a strong Senior Risk, Audit and Control Analyst for a three (3) month contract position scheduled to begin immediately. Candidates should have excellent communications and interpersonal skills. Analytical and attention to detail. Team player and work well without supervision, ability to understand both business and technology function. Open mind and adaptable.
- Working on various risk and control initiatives specific to Technology Application controls;
- Participation as required in support of all strategic objectives established by Risk & Control related to audit, compliance and regulatory issues;
- Coordinating requests from audit, obtain necessary evidence from Technology teams, review and assemble for appropriate delivery to audit;
- Perform various reviews, analysis/reconciliation efforts on application source data/documents to determine risks, issues; and,
- Work with the appropriate teams to remediate issues.
- Seven (7) years of experience with Technology Audit and Expertise in establishing risk management strategies gaining approval for the business case;
- Excellent English written and verbal communication as well as presentation skills;
- Demonstrates competency in audit or controls;
- Ability to work independently;
- Seven (7) years of experience with internal and external audits;
- Seven (7) years of experience with remediation and resolution ( identify opportunities to minimize risks and provide recommendations), access control- logical access and incidents
seven (7) years with Risk Reporting, regulatory compliance;
- Preference will be given to candidates with a minimum of three (3) years previous experience coming from a Banking and Financial background;
- Ability to identify any security risks issues, excellent working knowledge with excel and vlookup;
- Accreditations: CISA, CISM, CRISC, Cobit, CIA, any or all would be an asset;
- Previous Audit experience within Capital markets would be an asset.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.