Senior Java Developer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client who needs a strong Senior Java Developer for a six (6) month contract position scheduled to begin immediately.
This role is for the Java and Big Data team to build out the platform and build aggregation services, rules engines and analytics services as well as business functionality to the platform. These services will be exposed via rest API's. to end applications. The candidate will need to be familiar with optimization and performance tuning to optimize for low latency and very large data sets. The candidate will also need to build some web UI's to expose business functionality and administer and maintain the platform.
- The ideal candidate will have very strong computer science fundamentals with a strong background in building highly responsive, low latency applications in Java on Linux with a minimum of four (4) years’ experience;
- Previous experience building multi-threaded applications; and,
- Some experience with Spark would be an asset;
- Building and using rest api's and connecting to SQL databases (SQL Server);
- Previous experience with Capital Markets or treasury will be given preference; and,
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.