Peoplesoft Functional Analyst
Eagle is currently seeking a Peoplesoft Functional Analyst. This is a nine (9) month, contract position scheduled to start in April.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing day-to-day administration of and support of the PeopleSoft application and associated toolsets including performance monitoring, workload management and overall maintenance to ensure maximum performance and availability;
- Participating in the planning, coordination and implementation of releases, upgrades or changes to the PeopleSoft application components within the PeopleSoft environment;
- Providing specialized advice and guidance to users to resolve technical issues, such as PeopleTools, Application Servers and Batch environment;
- Providing specialized advice and guidance to users to resolve technical issues involving PeopleSoft PeopleTools, Application Server, File Server and Process Scheduler components;
- Working on patching and upgrades to the PeopleSoft applications and server components to meet business requirements. This includes PeopleTools, PeopleSoft Application Server, File Server and Process Scheduler, webserver, Database Server and supporting tools servers;
- Providing incident review and KT to staff to ensure stable performance. This also involves tuning, capacity planning, coordination and implementation of software installation, system set-up with third party products and overall system maintenance on all operating systems that contain PeopleSoft Applications and Tools platforms and monitoring usage, to avoid system down time our outages;
- Identifying areas of potential failures or inadequacies and recommending solutions to improve or enhance the components;
- Reviewing and analyzing system log files for anomalies/errors and taking corrective action;
- Providing automated monitoring solutions on the PeopleSoft technical components in order to provide documentation to achieve a highly available 7/24 environment which is pager supported;
- Exploring opportunities to enhance and/or improve the PeopleSoft environment. This includes conducting research by reviewing technical literature, internal documentation, creation and maintenance, consulting with peers, experts and eliciting best practice opinions from vendors and other organizations. This includes analyzing, summarizing and presenting recommendations on improvements and enhancement;
- Developing risk analysis documents, and assisting with work planning efforts;
- Working with other areas and business users on technical issues involving the supported PeopleSoft environment; and,
- Providing expertise on recommend guidelines, governance, standards and developing operational procedures regarding setup, implementation and use of the PeopleSoft components; providing regular system support to application users regarding upgrades to applications residing on the supported infrastructure.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Ten (10) years’ experience in PeopleSoft Administration and Development.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.