Continuous Testing Architect
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client who needs a strong Continuous Testing Architect for a six (6) month contract position scheduled to begin immediately.
This role is responsible for architecting a Continuous test execution solution that integrates with DevOps pipeline. It includes working collaboratively with several work streams within testing transformation, DevOps and Agile transformation. Solutions must be reliable, secure, scalable, and efficient. This role will propose standards for automated test execution at an Enterprise level.
- Architect solution in automated functional and non-functional test execution;
- Work in conjunction with other testing transformation work streams to integrate testing tools;
- Supporting governance/dashboards, test management, data management, service virtualization and other tools that augment automated execution of tests;
- Provide thought leadership and recommendation for automation tools and frameworks based on industry trends;
- Prepare artifacts describing the integration of automated test execution tools and other testing work stream tools with DevOps;
- Working in conjunction with technology segments, Enterprise Architecture and other control partners to update and obtain concurrence on solution;
- Build consensus, facilitate collaboration and decision-making within the Enterprise and across technology segments;
- Lead iterative development around the maturing the automated test execution solution;
- Supporting engagement and onboarding of segments into the continuous test execution pipeline;
- Contribute to value stream analysis; and,
- Conduct pre- and post-implementation reviews to ensure solutions have met requirements, identify framework gaps, necessary enhancements, potential standards and patterns for future versions.
- Experience as a Testing Architect – (3+ years);
- Experience in Devops (Jenkins, Bit bucket) – (5+ years);
- Experience in agile methodology – (5+ years);
- Experience in UI Automation and API's (Selenium, Java, UFT, SOA Test) – (8 years)
- Proficiency in one of the language (C, C#, Python, Java) – (6 years); and,
- Experience in HP ALM & Jira – (5 years)
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.