Senior Data Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client who needs a strong Senior Data Analyst for a three (3) month contract position scheduled to begin immediately.
The main function of a Data Analyst is to coordinate changes to computer databases, test, and implement the database applying knowledge of database management systems.
- Work with senior management, technical and client teams in order to determine data requirements, business data implementation approaches, best practices for advanced data manipulation, storage and analysis strategies;
- Write and code logical and physical database descriptions and specify identifiers of database to management system or direct others in coding descriptions;
- Design, implement, automate and maintain large scale enterprise data ETL processes;
- Modify existing databases and database management systems and/or direct programmers and analysts to make changes; and,
- Test programs or databases, correct errors and make necessary modifications.
- Experience with database technologies;
- Knowledge of the ETL process;
- Knowledge of at least one scripting language;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills;
- Demonstrated history of success;
- Desire to be working with data and helping businesses make better data-driven decisions;
- Three plus (3+) years of work experience in Data Science/Data Analysis;
- R Language Expertise;
- Experience working with Big Data;
- Knowledge and ability to identify outliers;
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.