Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking two (2) Java Developers for one (1) year contract opportunities, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Working within a development team in a multi-platform environment to design, construct, and test new functionality or enhancements for Java applications;
- Working within the team supporting an SaaS environment;
- Working with the product vendor to support the deployment of the client’s Information System;
- Developing and modifying reports within Java reporting tool and Jasper Reports;
- Developing and modifying customized Java use with the specific customizations;
- Developing and modifying customized SQL Server procedures supporting the SIS Environment;
- Following established development standards;
- Documenting work as needed;
- Suggesting improvements to the existing design; and,
- Providing accurate development effort estimates.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidates must have:
- Five (5) to ten (10) years’ experience with Java, with some Object Relational Mapping framework experience;
- Five (5) to ten (10) years’ experience with SQL Server RDBMS (specifically with writing SQL and T-SQL code);
- Three (3) to five (5) years’ experience with Jasper Reports, Apache OJB, ITIL, Source Control – Subversion and Git;
- The ability to think and act independently and to thrive in a dynamic environment;
- Excellent verbal and communication skills;
- Familiarity with Azure is an asset;
- Experience with Oracle RDBMS is an asset;
- The ability to be self-sufficient with minimal supervision;
- The ability to be a good team player; and,
- A commitment to high quality deliverables.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.