Senior Project Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client who needs a strong Senior Project Manager for a nine (9) month contract position scheduled to begin immediately.
The Project Manager will work with the various delivery stream leads and the Business client counterparts to manage the overall project management plan, financials, and the change management process. This job function is also accountable for identifying and mitigating project (financial and operational) risks, delivering the projects on time, and within capital and expense budgets. Excellent communications abilities are a must.
- Schedule Management - Prepares project timelines (with input from work package owners) and assists with the determination of a project scope that is scheduled in manageable components;
- Financial management – forecasting, budget tracking, analysis and communications assessed, documented and managed through to completion;
- Risk Management – communications and tracking of overall project risk;
- Status and Communication management – accountable to pull together overall project status, communications materials for executive review;
- Change Management – accountable for the efficient and timely management of the Change Management process – ensures all project change requests are well understood;
- Process Management – lead for project delivery best practices, and focal point for overall project health;
- May assume responsibility and ownership for strategic initiatives as well as funded projects, and has a great deal of customer contact and accountability;
- Works closely with the Program Manager and Development Manager to ensure successful delivery of projects; and,
- Provides leadership and direction for Business Analysts, Quality Assurance Analysts, and Technical leads.
- College certificate or University degree in business administration, information technology or related disciplines;
- Project Management certification e.g. PMP, ITIL (an asset);
- Experience with Microsoft Project and/or other project Management tools;
- Five plus (5+) years of experience in project management of IT technology solutions that focus on telecom or complex web based solutions;
- IT infrastructure, web application solution implementation experience require;
- Strong Business Acumen;
- Strong communication and negotiation skills;
- Team player and ability to manage multi-disciplinary teams and multiple projects;
- Strong Leadership and organizational abilities;
- Excellent synthesis and analysis capacity; and,
- Demonstrated ability to deliver complex, multi-platform solution.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.