Infrastructure Project Specialist
Eagle is currently seeking an Infrastructure Project Specialist for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Supporting Technicians/Contractors on Wireless Network projects;
- Scheduling, budgets, reporting, and quality checks to ensure work is up to the client’s standards, as well as responsible for identifying any deficiencies;
- Taking Work Orders (WO) from Engineering teams; compiling, then assisting the PM/Technicians to schedule the corresponding work;
- Interpreting business requirements for timely and appropriate project delivery;
- Developing and executing project plans including risk, scope, communication, and schedules;
- Planning, monitoring, and controlling projects from concept to closing using appropriately scaled methodology;
- Effective contract management to ensure third parties are following project plan;
- Monitoring project and team performance against plans and take effective corrective action as required;
- Building consensus and negotiating across functional organizational lines;
- Managing initiatives at a high-level with an attention to detail;
- Identifying requirements for, negotiating and leading cross-functional resources;
- Working closely with and maintaining strong work relationships with stakeholders and sponsors from all functional areas of business;
- Managing changing priorities to complete project delivery within defined constraints;
- Contributing to the ongoing development of Project Management methodology, process, and documentation;
- Effectively managing risk by minimizing threats and maximizing opportunities within the project;
- Identifying, handling, and resolving conflict effectively; and,
- Demonstrating interest in and accountability for personal and professional development.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A University Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or equivalent;
- A minimum of five (5) years progressive experience managing infrastructure projects such as core application upgrades, Internet and Extranet development, network and telecom infrastructure deployments within a professional services organization;
- A minimum of five (5) years progressive experience within IT Operations, Systems Architecture, Networks with hands on technology exposure;
- Experience with MS Office suite with intermediate plus level experience in Excel;
- Experience in telecommunications with strong wireless experience;
- Experience with UMTS, RAN, PMI, PMP, LTE, and Risk Management;
- Experience with Oracle, Remedy, and MS Sharepoint is an asset;
- Strong negotiation skills to negotiate resources, changes, issues, budgets, and timelines;
- Familiarity with Infrastructure Technologies, dealing with multiple vendors;
- Proactive approach to working on skeleton plan for upcoming projects;
- The ability to optimize available resources to deliver business objectives and maximize business efficiency;
- The ability to adapt to the requirements of the assignment and make appropriate changes in style as needed;
- Demonstrated ability to match content, style, and language to suit the audience and context, maximizing understanding;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, leadership, motivational, organizational, and planning skills;
- The ability to direct, influence, and inspire others to optimize performance and achieve goals;
- The ability to influence team members without direct authority; and,
- Exposure to working within legal services an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.