Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client who needs a strong Business Consultant for a six (6) month contract position scheduled to begin immediately. Working with the team to conduct analysis into data integrity, collaborating to come up with strategies on how to improve data quality. This role will support the Enterprise Data Integrity Program.
Engages business clients to elicit business requirements and understand business objectives
- Communicates system changes and processes to appropriate personnel, documenting any processes as necessary;
- Writes detail specifications including detail data mapping of input and output files, formula definition, user interface layout and mapping to internal data;
- Facilitation of use-case construction aiding in application design and configuration;
- Produces business analysis related documentation, including detail business requirements, data processes and workflows, and solution specifications with high quality standard;
- Works with business and solution teams to ensure that solutions being delivered meet business intent and provide business value;
- Works with QA teams to ensure they understand the business requirements and are able to test solutions appropriately;
- Reviews test strategy, test plan and test case produced by QA teams to ensure different use cases to be tested properly;
- Communicates discrepancies determined in testing to impacted areas and monitors resolution along with the QA team;
- Actively participates defect management process to review and triage test result;
- Engages business clients and coordinates User Acceptance Testing of solutions being delivered;
- Ensures that business analysis framework and project controls are consistently applied within initiatives;
- Defines the approach, work plan, and quality criteria for Business Analysis work packages;
- Participates in the initiation and planning of projects - including facilitating the definition of objectives, scope, and deliverables as well as provide Business Analysis work estimates;
- Supports the Project Manager in project quality assurance, monitoring, reporting on progress, and documenting and acting on issues discovered; and,
- Collaborates with business and information technology stakeholders facilitating the selection of solution alternatives for implementation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Business Administration, or a related field;
- Advanced degree (MBA) preferred;
- PMP Certification preferred;
- Five (5) to seven (7) years of related experience;
- Experience with document requirements – business or solution;
- Experience with Project plans;
- Strong presentation skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication;
- Strong presentation skills;
- Knowledge of computer operations and programs;
- Ability to prioritize and multitask;
- Effective problem solving skills;
- Capable of building strong client relationships;
- Strong interpersonal skills for relationship building; and,
- Must be a Strategic thinker.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.