Business Analyst - Total Fund Program
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client who needs a strong Business Analyst - Total Fund Program for a six (6) month contract position scheduled to begin immediately. The Business Analyst elicits client needs related to Fund Performance measurement and participates in delivery of the solution. The Business Analyst works with the solution team and documents business processes, information workflows and writes detailed functional specifications to support Investment performance management needs.
Engages business clients to elicit business requirements and understand business objectives
- Communicates system changes and processes to appropriate personnel, documenting any processes as necessary;
- Writes detail specifications including detail data mapping of input and output files, formula definition, user interface layout and mapping to internal data;
- Facilitation of use-case construction aiding in application design and configuration;
- Produces business analysis related documentation, including detail business requirements, data processes and workflows, and solution specifications with high quality standard;
- Works with business and solution teams to ensure that solutions being delivered meet business intent and provide business value;
- Works with QA teams to ensure they understand the business requirements and are able to test solutions appropriately;
- Reviews test strategy, test plan and test case produced by QA teams to ensure different use cases to be tested properly;
- Communicates discrepancies determined in testing to impacted areas and monitors resolution along with the QA team;
- Actively participates defect management process to review and triage test result;
- Engages business clients and coordinates User Acceptance Testing of solutions being delivered;
- Ensures that business analysis framework and project controls are consistently applied within initiatives;
- Defines the approach, work plan, and quality criteria for Business Analysis work packages;
- Participates in the initiation and planning of projects - including facilitating the definition of objectives, scope, and deliverables as well as provide Business Analysis work estimates;
- Supports the Project Manager in project quality assurance, monitoring, reporting on progress, and documenting and acting on issues discovered; and,
- Collaborates with business and information technology stakeholders facilitating the selection of solution alternatives for implementation.
- Knowledge and experience with performance analysis including PnL Reporting, PnL calculation and attribution;
- Possess strong data analysis skills;
- Strong knowledge of SQL and experience with multi-dimensional data model;
- Experience of relative performance evaluation with benchmark is an asset;
- Experience of delivering PnL calculation and reporting solution is an asset;
- Capital Market experience (i.e. understanding of investment products, performance evaluation, trade life cycle, etc.);
- Five (5) to ten (10) years’ experience in business analysis or operations in Capital Market;
- Experience with and understanding of leading practices in business analysis, project management and process improvement in an iterative waterfall delivery environment;
- Ability to translate from business requirements to functional specifications;
- Ability to prioritize, coordinate and complete tasks to meet deadlines;
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written);
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment, collaborating effectively with business, delivery and technology partners;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Experience with following technologies is an asset: Visio, HPALM, OLAP, Microsoft Power BI, Excel Power Pivot, Sylvan, SimCorp, SharePoint;
- University degree or equivalent experience (Business/Finance, Financial Mathematics, Computer Science);
- Asset would be one or more of:
- CFA/ MBA;
- Certified Business Analysis Professional; and,
- Process improvement methodology accreditation.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.