Project Manager - Infrastructure
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client who needs a strong Project Manager - Infrastructure for a six (6) month contract position scheduled to begin immediately. Project Manager will be overseeing various infrastructure projects in different phases of the project life cycle. Projects are related to infrastructure and vary, such as: infrastructure currency, Platform modernization, audit remediation and new technology initiatives.
- Sets direction at an operational level, works autonomously in the management of the unit and collaborates with other business heads to establish and execute on common goals;
- Direct or manages large-scale applications, programs or projects across multiple product lines, involving significant scope and complexity;
- Ensures delivery of projects to the business partner, meeting the approved scope /cost /schedule /quality for the project;
- Perform a governing role for, ensuring that the proposal, execution, control, deployment, training and hand off, warranty support, and closure meet promised schedules;
- Performs risk identification and mitigation activities, escalating unresolved issues to the Executive and / or Steering Committee where appropriate to secure their timely decisions/support;
- Manages the acquisition and deployment of resources, including budget, by working with the Project Managers to secure the resources required for the project;
- Ensures client satisfaction with the project process and project team by effective and timely communication including status reporting, continual risk/issue assessment/management and escalation, and resolution of issues as they arise; and,
- The successful candidate will be required to work with and influence senior level leaders and partner with other IT Managers.
Must Have Skills:
- University or College Degree with six (6) to eight (8) years of related experience with the following:
- Project Management experience;
- Infrastructure project experience;
- MS project;
- Strong expert level Excel skills;
- Previous experience with SharePoint and PowerPoint; and,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.