Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client who needs a strong IAM Consultant for a six (6) month contract position scheduled to begin immediately in Guelph, ON. The main function of a Business Systems Analyst is to perform the analysis, design, implementation, modification, and daily functional support of all applications.
- Works with key stakeholders within all business functions to align technology solutions with business strategies;
- Gathers requirements from business units and translates those to programmers and developers;
- Prepares cost-benefit and return-on-investment analyses to aid in decisions on system implementation;
- Demonstrates an informed knowledge of business functions to resolve problems and capitalize on improvement opportunities;
- Supports one or more highly complex business processes;
- Works on multiple projects as a project team member; and,
- Serves as a liaison between the business community and the IT organization in order to provide technical solutions to meet user needs.
Must Have Skills:
- Proven experience in undertaking similar work as requested;
- Must have designed, implemented and supported IAM frameworks and technologies in similar sized and complex environments to Agricorp’s;
- Thorough understanding of identify management;
- Suites of products (CA, Sun, IBM, Oracle, etc.);
- Protocols including, but not limited to, SAML, OpenID Connect, Oauth, XACML, SCIM, UMA;
- Tools, including but not limited to, Microsoft Active Directory and AD FS, Oracle IAM, PING Identity, Okta;
- Thorough understanding of LDAP complaint directories and cloud based IAM solutions;
- Thorough understanding of, and experience with, digital authentication/authorization models;
- Thorough knowledge of digital identity life-cycle management business processes and awareness of IAM related regulatory landscape;
- Solid understanding of High Availability, Systems Design, Architecture, Cloud Technologies, Databases and Web Technologies;
- Must be highly motivated with strong analytical skills and the ability to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment;
- Have strong initiative with the ability to improve technology solutions and related processes;
- Have excellent communication skills;
- Proven ability to articulate implementation strategies through roadmaps, estimates and implementation plans; and,
- Having industry standard certifications relevant to Identity and Access Management and Web Portal domains, will be an asset.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.