Business Systems Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client who needs a strong Business Systems Analyst for a three (3) month contract position scheduled to begin immediately. The main function of a Business Systems Analyst is to perform the analysis, design, implementation, modification, and daily functional support of all applications.
- Works with key stakeholders within all business functions to align technology solutions with business strategies;
- Gathers requirements from business units and translates those to programmers and developers;
- Prepares cost-benefit and return-on-investment analyses to aid in decisions on system implementation;
- Demonstrates an informed knowledge of business functions to resolve problems and capitalize on improvement opportunities;
- Supports one or more highly complex business processes;
- Works on multiple projects as a project team member; and,
- Serves as a liaison between the business community and the IT organization in order to provide technical solutions to meet user needs.
Must Have Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required. MBA or other related advanced degree preferred;
- Eight (8) to ten (10) years’ experience required;
- Basic knowledge of programming languages in order to comprehend reading code and basic functions;
- Ability to create business solutions that increase competitive advantage;
- Ability to exercise good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions;
- Project management skills in order to handle diverse projects, often times simultaneously, and meet aggressive deadlines;
- Ability to solve technical problems/ processes and understand complex details;
- Ability to increase operating efficiency with produce high quality technical solutions;
- A high level of interpersonal and verbal communication skills necessary to relate to other people at their systems knowledge level; and,
- Ability to analyze complex situations and problems and do the necessary research using multiple sources of information to arrive at innovative solutions.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.