Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client who needs a strong Software Engineer for a two (2) month contract position scheduled to begin immediately. The successful candidate will be required to help with the efforts in modernizing technology and processes when it comes to new and existing applications and systems developed and maintained in Latin America.
- Designing, implementing and refactoring code (typically Java, or C#);
- Participating in design discussions focused on scalability and design and implementation best practices;
- Ensure software, programs and applications are developed and/or configured to meet high availability, integrity and reliability requirements;
- Working with lead engineers and architects on breaking-down, scoping and estimating tasks;
- Participating in planning and retrospective sessions, attending stand-ups, etc.;
- Be able to design, build and operate the software and infrastructure that keeps our solutions running; and,
- Our teams are flexible and fast – you will be asked to provide leadership, mentorship, peer review and quality control on a daily basis.
Must Have Skills:
- Three plus (3+) years of experience designing and implementing software;
- Five (5) to seven (7) years of experience developing real-time applications in Java/J2EE for enterprise clients;
- Bachelor (equivalent or higher) degree in Computer Science;
- Experience working with non-relational databases (MongoDB, GraphDB, etc.);
- Experience designing and implementing mobile applications and services;
- Good knowledge of various networking protocols and terminology (TCP/IP, gateways, routers, firewalls, etc.);
- Experience designing and implementing cloud-based applications, awareness of main public cloud offerings (Microsoft Azure, AWS, GCE);
- Experience working with scripting languages (Bash, PowerShell);
- Experience working in Agile environment;
- Solid knowledge of at least one of the following programming languages: Java, C#;
- Experience designing and implementing RESTful services, good knowledge of HTTP specifics;
- Knowledge of most common software design patterns;
- Awareness of how scalable, enterprise-level software system is designed (both on code and infrastructure levels);
- Experience working with relational databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Server);
- Understanding of software release process (environments, binary repositories, CI/CD)
- Writing and maintaining related documentation; and,
- Investigating, analyzing, and resolving system problems.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.