Please Note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, January 19th
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a ServiceNow Developer for a permanent job opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Business, Economics, Information Technology, and Hard Sciences with a focus on research and analysis or other fields;
- Two plus (2+) years of relevant consulting or industry experience;
- Working knowledge in ServiceNow Configuration Management, ServiceNow System Administration, Amazon Web Services (AWS), and/or Business Process Modelng (BPM);
- Working knowledge of MySQL databases;
- Excellent researching skills;
- Proven experience effectively prioritizing workload to meet deadlines and work objectives;
- Demonstrated ability to write clearly, succinctly, and in a manner that appeals to a wide audience;
- Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation creation tools, as well as Internet research tools;
- Experience with web services integration, specifically SOAP and REST;
- Experience with Big Data tools like Hadoop, MongoDB, D3js, Message BUS, and Cloudera;
- Experience utilizing Agile/Scrum methodologies to implement systems;
- Familiarity with Information Technology solutions including server-hosted and desktop applications preferably SQL, C++, or Visual Basic skills; and,
- Familiarity with UI/UX concepts.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.