Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client who needs a strong Technical Architect for a twelve (12) month contract position scheduled to begin immediately.
This program is very large with high visibility to senior management. This is related to Workspace of the future program which will affect everyone within the organization.
Our client is looking for someone who can help develop architecture blueprints and strategy papers (roadmaps for technology adoption). The role is for an integration architect with digital transformation experience on Cloud.
- Technical Architect assigned to a domain specialization or a segment providing architectural direction, guidance and governance in structure, design, technology applications and/or infrastructure, as part of the process of developing, customizing and integrating systems;
- Role also provides strategic guidance ensuring technology teams and business areas understand the architectural options and technology choices that account for total cost of ownership, Lead, design and/or develop an architecture framework including technology domain architecture strategy, policies, guiding principles and standards to govern how technology solutions will be developed and implemented;
- Develop enterprise or segment technology roadmaps and associated plans;
- Review project blueprints: Segment Architect approves or vetos blueprints based on alignment to enterprise standards;
- Advises on how best to design overall solutions;
- Oversee/define development specifications, technical requirements, system performance objectives and identify system modifications required to meet objectives;
- Research/analyze business requirements to evaluate and recommend optimal solutions within technology architecture;
- Provide expert consultation and participate as the top technical expert on the most high risk and complex initiatives / projects;
- Provide insight and recommendations to develop and implement system architecture within business units and/or IT departments while creating awareness of the total cost of ownership;
- Contribute to the development of project plans by providing input and manage;
- Projects/initiatives by directing assigned resources, communicating project status and providing timely escalation of issues;
- Ensure projects are compliant with technology domain architecture and design/operate processes to provide ongoing review of in-progress activity against technology architecture and development standards;
- Architectural specialist assigned to work autonomously on high profile, complex and/or high risk technology projects with significant impact to the organization;
- Provides technical leadership / consulting / direction to a larger team on all aspects of architecture to ensure advanced learning occurs;
- Foresees architectural issues / gaps and identifies emerging industry trends (i.e. future focused)
Influences product direction and integrates technology from an architectural perspective within the business environment;
- Provides recommendations on value-added architectural improvements / enhancements.
Candidates should have five (5) to eight (8) years’ experience with the following:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Data analysis with expert knowledge of Excel pivot tables and Tableau;
- IT Infrastructure Architecture experience;
- Infrastructure artifacts development;
- Excellent Infrastructure design skills;
- Solid knowledge and related experience with Active Directory;
- Knowledge and or experience with Office 365; and,
- Large IT enterprise experience.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.