Web UX/UI Designer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Our client needs a strong Web UX/UI Designer for a twelve (12) month contract position scheduled to begin in April. You’ll work with cross-functional teams to deliver irresistible digital experiences, designing for an ever-changing interactive world.
- Problem solve day-to-day usability issues, supporting the Digital Marketing team and collaborating with designers and developers;
- Design and define the user experience for everything from landing pages, conversion flows, mobile apps, banners, emails and more;
- Create wireframes, front-end prototypes and supporting documents to effectively communicate proposed structure, layout, navigation, controls and content prioritization;
- Ensure every user experience not only looks its best, but uses best in class usability practices and enforces, maintains and evolves the digital style guide;
- Develop innovative and creative online campaign elements to drive Member engagement through unique Member experiences.
The “Must Haves:”
- A Degree or equivalent post-secondary education in Design, Multimedia, Fine Arts or a related discipline;’
- Five plus (5)+ years of professional web, digital, UX or interactive design experience;
- Rock solid knowledge of web and mobile usability and design principles for intuitive site functionality, interaction, information architecture, user interfaces, and navigation;
- Experience designing to meet HTML, CSS and JS standards for responsive design on multiple screens;
- Able to work with grid systems, wireframing and prototyping tools;
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud, Sketch and InVision;
- Learn quickly and are able to adapt in a fast-paced environment;
- Possess strong organization skills;
- Able to handle the pressure of meeting tight deadlines and quick turnaround while juggling multiple projects; and,
- You know how to have fun while getting stuff done.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.