Document Control Analyst
Eagle is currently seeking a Document Control Analyst for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately. This position is a field location with the schedule being four (4) days on (10 hour days), with three (3) days off.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing documentation support to the team;
- Providing technical and functional documentation expertise onsite;
- Interacting with a broad range of employees and contractors both at a worker level as well as at the supervisory and management levels;
- Maintaining control procedures, engineering, and technical documents/drawings;
- Ensuring title blocks/templates are correctly updated and document numbers are assigned;
- Performing quality check of technical documentation with regards to numbering readability of file formats, verification/revision identification, etc.;
- Ensuring effective and traceable flow of technical documentation between the different parties within vendors and project;
- Performing other document related duties as agreed upon with Document Managers/Coordinators;
- Transmitting drawings/document to the third party according to engineer(s) request; and,
- Attending site and project meetings as required and act as the onsite subject matter expert for the group.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A minimum of four (4) to seven (7) years directly related experience in a document control/management environment within Oil and Gas;
- Previous experience working in a remote site location;
- Four (4) years’ experience working with DWGS, paper, and electronic files;
- Four (4) years’ solid technical knowledge in understanding and applying document/records management principles, concepts, tools, and technology;
- Experience with Engineering disciplines, terminology/industry accepted file types;
- Experience using a document management system such as HDMS (Livelink), Coreworx, Sharepoint/ftp/portal;
- Post-secondary education in a related field is nice to have; and,
- Commitment with willingness to demonstrate or train individuals as part of services.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.