Enterprise Data Warehouse – Business Analyst
Eagle is assisting our client who is seeking an Enterprise Data Warehouse – Business Analyst.
This is a twelve (12) month contract position scheduled to begin in April in St John NL.
- Work with internal subject matter experts to populate metadata templates for identified EHR and/or clinical administrative data sets and complete detailed documentation for related data management activities;
- Gather and validate requirements for assessing the risk of re-identification in the use and disclosure of personal health information (PHI);
- Investigate and document the use of methods and/or software tools for re-identification risk assessment by entities involved in the use and disclosure of PHI for secondary uses, including health analytics and research, to facilitate a decision on preferred methods and/or tools.
Experience & Education
- University or College degree with some related work experience;
- Experience with requirements gathering and validation;
- Strong writing ability and experience with documenting highly detailed technical content;
- Understanding of secondary uses of PHI and target audiences for metadata;
- Knowledge of privacy risks and data de-identification techniques in the use of PHI; and,
- Experience working with data collected through interactions with the health system including types and uses of data, code systems and data standards would be an asset..
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.