Front End Developer (2)
Eagle is currently seeking two (2) Front End Developers. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in March.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Deep understanding of responsive design HTML5/CSS3, properties, features, compatibility;
- Coding multi-browser multiplatform platform and mobile-first components; and,
- Creating reusable components and styles across multiples apps.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Fluency in both French and English;
- Five (5) years’ experience with Front end Web dev and HTML5/CSS3;
- Five (5) years’ experience with Coding and Implementing/using end to end testing;
- Three (3) years’ experience with SCSS/LESS, Automation tasks using Grunt / Gulp and UI tasks;
- Efficiency in building media-queries with respect to the breakpoints and overall viewport sizes;
- Understanding of high-level concepts such as 'loose coupling' and 'non-semantic' approach to building SPA and can properly apply these concepts daily;
- Ability to provide an impact analysis to any modification to the SCSS/HTML code of large application;
- Good grasp on SCSS/LESS features such as mixins, nesting, partials, extends and inheritance and use these features daily;
- Angular /Backstop.js experience (an asset); and,
- Experience implementing/using visual regression tools to validate pull-request and provide visual impact analysis using backstop.js (or other popular library).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.