Info Security Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client who is seeking two (2) Info Security Analyst.
This is a three (3) month contract position scheduled to begin immediately.
The main function of an Info Security Analyst is to plan, coordinate, and implement security measures for information systems to regulate access to computer data files and prevent unauthorized modification, destruction or disclosure of information. A typical Info Security Analyst is responsible for planning, coordinating and implementing security measures to safeguard the computer database.
Key Responsibilities/Job Functions:
- Architect, design, implement, support, and evaluate security-focused tools and services including project leadership roles;
- Develop and deliver training materials and perform general security awareness and specific security technology training;
- Develop and interpret security policies and procedures;
- Evaluate and recommend new and emerging security products and technologies;
- Identify needs and contribute to governance initiatives by bringing expertise gained in the field around practical security governance, in the development of policies, standards, procedures, and guidelines. develop guidelines for the usage, control, maintenance and compliance of information and computer resources;
- Participate in security compliance efforts.
- Procedures and tools used for validating and ensuring the integrity of information security;
- Provide technical support to clients, management, security operations and network operations;
- Performing analysis and configuration modification for product evaluation to meet security specifications and to ensure the installations of a product across the environment do not impact the business application functionality;
- Having full understanding of the requirements of the TI environment as well as the Business Unit in order to create operational process and procedures for each of the solutions/tools implemented in accordance with change management procedures;
- Modifying processes and procedures required for industry best practices regarding the product so that it fits the specific needs of the enterprise-wide environment;
- Understanding and communicating solutions that are both strategic and tactical to initiatives;
- Keeping current to the changing IT environments with regards to risk and be proactive in providing solutions to mitigate the risks to acceptable levels;
- Performing first level testing of the platform environment that is followed by Global Core Operations and Business; and,
- Influencing and persuading the organization to implement secure system solutions.
Experience & Education
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required;
- Strong experience and detailed technical knowledge in security engineering, system and network security, authentication and security protocols, cryptography, and application security;
- Consistent implementation of security solutions;
- Knowledge of infrastructure or application-level vulnerability testing and auditing;
- Knowledge of major production application systems used for delivery of services to internal and external clients;
- Ability to leverage said applications for use in diverse situations;
- Knowledge of organization's total Information Technology (IT) environment;
- Knowledge of and experience with development and implementation of safeguards to prevent intrusion, unauthorized access and assure physical security of organizational networks;
- Knowledge of emerging technologies (systems that are new to the organization as well as those that are new to the information systems industry.);
- Understanding of the necessity and value of accuracy and attention to detail;
- Ability to process information with high levels of accuracy;
- Knowledge of practices, behaviors, applicable laws, rules, and regulations governing proper business conduct;
- Ability to demonstrate ethical behaviour in diverse situations;
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups, or activities, making effective judgments as to prioritizing and time allocation;
- Knowledge of processes, tools, techniques and practices for assuring adherence to standards associated with accessing, altering and protecting organizational data;
- Knowledge of and experience with effectively managing changes to the production environment and technology-based assets of the organization (e.g., application software, production databases, operating systems software, and hardware.);
- Knowledge and ability to use and administer the organization's technology practices, standards and procedures;
- Knowledge of techniques, roles, and responsibilities in providing technical or business guidance to clients, both internal and external;
- Ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
- Two plus (2+) years’ experience in Information Security, working in enterprise environments;
- Previous Identity & Access Management (IAM) experience; and,
- Previous SailPoint Experience.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.