WebLogic/Linux Environment Support Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client who is seeking a WebLogic/Linux Environment Support Analyst.
This is a four (4) month contract position scheduled to begin immediately.
We’re looking for a WebLogic/Linux Environment Support Analyst to help support an overflow of projects. The successful candidate will be upgrading the various components listed below in different environments (QA, DEV, PAT, PROD). You will be working with the various teams to configure these items as well as be responsible for documentation.
Key Responsibilities/Job Functions:
- Primary responsibility is interfacing with development, QA environment support, and web operations to develop, document, and implement, steps for upgrade of multiple components of existing Oracle Knowledge Management (OKM) system. This includes operating system (RHEL), Java, WebLogic, Oracle Database server, and several OKM components;
- Modification of existing application settings, configuration items, and JSP/Java code necessary as part of OKM version migration;
- Collaborating with IT Platform Management, work with the business to obtain the necessary clarity of the requirements at a function point context;
- Work with project managers, sponsors and other stakeholders to develop and plan technical strategies, agree upon project priorities and deliver system that support business requirements;
- Applications Development professionals are responsible for working with their managers to assure their own continuing professional development for both technical and soft skills and that of their teams;
- At the more senior levels, application developers are expected to train others, participate in company and industry working groups, and encourage learning, sharing culture that supports development of innovative and effective business solutions;
- Applications Development professionals will develop a thorough understanding of the businesses they support along with well-developed people and project management skills; and,
- They may apply these skills either within a narrow business focus or broadly across the firm.
Experience & Education
- Undergraduate degree or Technical Certificate;
- WebLogic, RHEL, Java, JSP, jQuery, Jasper;
- Previous experience with OKM is desired, but not required;
- Minimum four years equivalent experience.
Mandatory Skills: with four (4) years of experience;
- JAVA, LINUX, WEBLOGIC, JSP,
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.