Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Graphic Designer for a four (4) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
Key Responsibilities of a Graphic Designer
The successful candidate will:
- Put together deck materials;
- Repurpose and recreate graphic elements for different audiences;
- Create digital communication materials and infographics;
- Develop Deliverables related to the scope of work, as required by the project or department.
Skills and Qualifications of a Graphic Designer
The qualified candidate must have:
- Three to five (3-5) years' experience in digital content development;
- Ability to create simple graphic elements (including infographics) from complex material;
- Ability to work with content leads, provide overall support.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.