Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Business Consultant for a three (3) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin April 2018.
Key Responsibilities of a Business Consultant
The successful candidate will:
- Provide consultative, advisory and analytical services to support the business in identifying & assessing options and strategic solutions to business problems and opportunities;
- Lead and manages deliverables that may include business cases, business & operating model design, data & financial analysis, risk assessments, cost/benefit analysis, and feasibility studies in support of business planning;
- Provide expertise in translating strategic priorities into critical projects and initiatives that will move Company forward with its strategic plans;
- Ensure compliance with initiative and project governance, standards and guidelines during all stages of business initiative design and development;
- Independently lead deliverables and resolve ambiguity with stakeholders;
- Business case development to support investment in initiatives including the documentation o environment scan, strategic alignment, desired future state, implementation plan, cost/benefit analysis, and risk assessment;
- Write and develops content for a wide range of documents and reports for presentation to senior executives, board of directors, project sponsors, business leads and other key stakeholders as related to business initiatives and strategies;
- Consult with and advises business sponsors throughout the design and approval process of business initiatives;
- Develop business impact assessment(s) for initiatives outlining the anticipated impact on people, process, and technology. Assessments required to provide ongoing sustainment and financial impacts;
- Gather and strategic or high-level business requirements and incorporate in business decision documents for transition to delivery and/or operations;
- Development of initiative plans, roadmaps, and/or workplans, leveraging project management principles, to support successful initiative development.
Skills and Qualifications of a Business Consultant
The qualified candidate must have:
- Strong facilitation skills and communication skills including advance use of PowerPoint;
- Knowledge of the concepts and techniques associated with management consulting as well as associated frameworks, models, and analysis techniques;
- Knowledge of the principles, concepts and techniques of business analysis and process improvement;
- Knowledge of best practices and techniques related to business case development;
- Knowledge of the principles, concepts and techniques of change and transition management;
- Knowledge of the principles of project management;
- Knowledge of the practices and techniques of financial and cost benefit analysis.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.