Technical Project Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Technical Project Analyst for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
Key Responsibilities of a Technical Project Analyst
The successful candidate will:
- Lead technical projects, acting as the primary point of contact between technical analysts, business analysts and business unit representatives, to streamline requests and gather requirements for key technical projects;
- Ensure the proper documentation and communication of requests and requirements, and aid in the negotiation of project timelines;
- Plan and lead status and collaboration meetings with various stakeholders, project team members and SME's throughout the life cycle of the project;
- Provide relevant project structure, task breakdown, requirements and communication details to all project team members and stakeholders;
- Work with Technical Analysts to refine and enhance the requirements and deliverables to ensure they are in line with company IT standards and meet the requesting parties' needs;
- Coordinate activities with vendors, sponsors, Technical Analysts, SME's and IS managers for IT projects to ensure timely planning, implementation and documentation;
- Ensure execution on agreed deliverables (such as installations and configurations, or documentation of new and existing systems) with the appropriate IT teams, and action as necessary to complete the project on time and within budget;
- Perform hands-on technical tasks and troubleshooting on projects when required.
- Supervise and provide assistance to less experienced personnel;
- May perform other related duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications of a Technical Project Analyst
The qualified candidate must have:
- Five to seven (5-7) years of experience participating in and/or leading key IT solutions and infrastructure projects in a large enterprise environment, with a solid understanding of the project lifecycle;
- Proven project leadership skills, and the ability to collaborate with a wide range of stakeholders, including peers, managers, internal clients and external vendors;
- Post-secondary education in project management, systems or information technology, or equivalent experience; PMP certification would be an asset;
- Excellent verbal communication and conflict management skills, with a proven ability to listen and understand client requirements;
- Strong writing skills, with demonstrated documentation experience and the ability to work within the parameters of established policies and procedures;
- Proven hands-on project experience working in Windows/Linux environments;
- Familiarity with Microsoft Server Technologies such as SCCM, Exchange, SQL Server, Active Directory, and related technology; strong troubleshooting skills within these environments;
- Working knowledge of operating systems and network infrastructure; familiarity with Linux, virtualization and Cloud technologies and solutions would be a significant asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.