Technical Project Analyst
Eagle is currently seeking two (2) Technical Project Analysts for six (6) month contract opportunities, scheduled to begin immediately.
In this position you can be located in either Edmonton or Vancouver.
The successful candidates will responsible for:
- Leading technical projects and acting as the primary point of contact between Technical Analysts, Business Analysts, and Business Unit representatives to streamline requests and gather requirements for key technical projects;
- Ensuring the proper documentation and communication of requests and requirements and aiding in the negotiation of project timelines;
- Planning and leading status and collaboration meetings with various stakeholders, project team members, and SME's throughout the life cycle of the project;
- Providing relevant project structure, task breakdown, requirements, and communication details to all project team members and stakeholders;
- Working with Technical Analysts to refine and enhance the requirements and deliverables to ensure they are in line with company IT standards and meet the requesting parties' needs;
- Coordinatking activities with vendors, sponsors, Technical Analysts, SME's, and IS managers for IT projects to ensure timely planning, implementation, and documentation;
- Ensuring execution on agreed deliverables (such as installations and configurations or documentation of new and existing systems) with the appropriate IT teams and action as necessary to complete the project on time and within budget;
- Performing hands-on technical tasks and troubleshooting on projects when required; and,
- Supervising and providing assistance to less experienced personnel.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidates must have:
- Post-Secondary education in Project Management, Systems or Information technology, or equivalent experience;
- PMP certification would be an asset;
- Five (5) to seven (7) years' experience participating in and/or leading key IT solutions and infrastructure projects in a large enterprise environment with a solid understanding of the project lifecycle;
- Familiarity with Microsoft Server Technologies such as SCCM, Exchange, SQL Server, Active Directory, and related technology as well as strong troubleshooting skills within these environments;
- Proven hands-on project experience working in Windows/Linux environments;
- Working knowledge of operating systems and network infrastructure, familiarity with Linux, virtualization, and Cloud technologies and solutions would be a significant asset;
- Proven project leadership skills and the ability to collaborate with a wide range of stakeholders, including peers, managers, internal clients, and external vendors;
- Excellent verbal communication and conflict management skills, with a proven ability to listen and understand client requirements; and,
- Strong writing skills, with demonstrated documentation experience and the ability to work within the parameters of established policies and procedures.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.