Business Analyst - Security
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Business Analyst - Security. This is an eight (8) month, contract position scheduled to start in March.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Authoring a directive on identity and access governance;
- Defining an action plan to implement the Role-based Access Control (RBAC) strategy;
- Meeting with potential role owners to explain the initiative, address expectations and define the role structure for their organization;
- Extracting from existing systems the list of entitlements and their adoption within each organization;
- Meeting with role owners and their Team Leaders to define entitlements and affectations for each business role;
- Addressing exceptions and inconsistencies within and across the various business roles;
- Preparing and performing awareness for business role lifecycle stakeholders;
- Deploying business roles into the role management solution, including entitlements, affectations and specific business processes; and,
- Training operational teams to the business processes related to business role management.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- College diploma or university degree, preferably in computer science, engineering or business;
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in IAM as Strategist, Architect or Senior Analyst;
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in IT Governance, with the delivery of standards, directives or policies;
- Excellent understanding of governance concepts such as Business Roles: Lifecycle, Ownership, Processes, RACI, Reporting;
- Demonstrated experience in authoring a directive on identity and access governance;
- Demonstrated experience in defining an action plan to implement an RBAC strategy;
- Demonstrated experience writing clear, concise documents for a technical audience;
- IT Governance or IT Risk Management certification (CRISK, CGEIT, CGRC-IT, CITG, ISSMP) (an asset);
- Demonstrated experience working in a dynamic and agile environment (an asset); and,
- French (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.