Senior Project Manager
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager. This is an eight (8) month, contract position scheduled to start in March.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Leading the tactical activities of a group of 4-5 project managers;
- Leading and overseeing all project management aspects of the planning and
implementation of IAM solutions to meet business requirement in a secure manner;
- Attending daily project scrums for multiple projects;
- Providing Agile coaching to the program team;
- Developing program/project charters, program/project plans and risk register and obtain approval;
- Achieving program/project objectives by assigning resources and ensuring the collaboration of other teams;
- Managing program/project change requests;
- Developing and maintaining program/project status dashboard;
- Reporting progress regularly to senior management and sponsors;
- Collaborating with project managers and project controllers to review resource assignments as well as project financials;
- Collaborating with stakeholders and business partners to ensure understanding of client needs and support effective resolution of client inquiries and concerns; and,
- Providing advice and guidance to others on matters relating to project management practices and methodologies.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- College diploma or university degree, preferably in computer science, engineering or business;
- Minimum ten (10) years of experience in the field of information security and IT;
- Minimum eight (8) years of experience in the leadership of tactical activities for a group project managers;
- Minimum five (5) years of demonstrated experience as a Senior Project Manager in leading a project team for the definition and implementation of end-to-end IAM solutions in a complex environment;
- Demonstrated experience in providing SCRUM coaching in a dynamic and agile environment;
- Strong business acumen, including the ability to translate business needs into application solutions;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, particularly in writing clear, concise documents for a technical audience;
- SCRUM Master Certification (an asset);
- PMP certification (an asset); and,
- French (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.