Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client who is seeking a Project Coordinator.
This is a twelve (12) month contract position scheduled to begin immediately.
- Coordinate the Implementation Planning and execution of Project and Operational initiatives on the Wireless and Wireline Networks;
- Handle multiple projects/tasks in a rapidly changing environment and interface effectively with vendors and internal/external groups to meet committed delivery dates and service levels;
- Assist Project Mangers/Program Managers on specific Project assignments;
- Coordinate the administrative tasks associated with the implementation of Core IP and Control Network activities/ initiatives on the Wireless and Wireline Networks as well as moves, additions and changes on the associated Network elements and platforms;
- Actively work with Vendors to ensure professional services deliverables meet overall program/Project requirements;
- Provide Core Voice and Data Services Capital Investment Program Budget consolidation, analysis, reporting and communication;
- Compile and communicate Project/Program Status reports and decks to Network and Business stakeholders;
- Monitor and track the project milestones to accurately reflect project status;
- Perform risk and conflict assessments and support technical and TAC resources with conflict resolution;
- Act as interface towards Operations groups and quantify availability of resources to accommodate Project/Program scheduled activities;
- Use multiple tools like Remedy, MS Office to manage submission and follow-up of Network Change Tickets and provide timely communications to Project/Program Managers on any inconsistencies, issues, progress, and activities completion;
- Coordinate Work Order / Work Tickets implementation with Engineering and Operations groups/primes;
- Intermediate understanding of Visual Basic to develop Macros for Departmental requirements. Knowledge of SQL an asset.
Experience & Education:
- Post-Secondary degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Telecom or other related field;
- Minimum three (3) to five (5) years of work experience as Project Coordinator, preferably in a Telecom environment;
- Project Management certification would be an asset;
- Previous experience managing network change tickets;
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office suite – pivot table, formulas and macros for Excel; PowerPoint, Visio, Project, and SharePoint experience is a requirement;
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills; and,
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently and prioritize tasks.
Mandatory Skills: Five plus (5+) years’ experience with the following:
- MS OFFICE, MS PROJECT, PMP.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.