Eagle is assisting our client who is seeking two (2) Programmer Analyst will be required to:
Participate in the analysis, design, development, documentation, testing, and implementation of technical solutions under the direction of the Senior Systems Analyst.
This is a twelve (12) month contract position scheduled to begin immediately in Fredericton NB.
- Conduct preventative maintenance, which includes changes to the application(s) that would improve system performance or application usability, and third party system software upgrades and patches;
- Perform investigations into application problems or issues, clarifications about application functionality and respond to various queries about how the system works or why it behaves or behaved in a particular manner in a specific situation or generally;
- Provide support to the Business Owner(s) for user acceptance testing and test case peer review process; and,
- Multi-task in a fast pace environment with multiple priorities, projects, and deadlines, and any other related duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) in English and French;
- A University degree in Computer Science or similar disciplines is preferred but an equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered;
- A minimum of ten (10) years of demonstrated experience in programming, analysis and system design;
- Demonstrated experience with Team Foundation Server (TFS) 2012+ including commenting source code and updating TFS;
- Other source control technologies will be considered with a minimum eight plus (8+) years of experience;
- Demonstrated experience developing bilingual based software with two plus (2+) years of experience;
- Demonstrated experience with .Net 4+, Visual Studio 2012+ and SQL Server 2008R2+ as development tools with six (6) years’ experience;
- Demonstrated experience with the use of Microsoft Office tools such as Word and Excel, SharePoint and communication technology such as Lync or Skype;
- Five (5) years experience with demonstrated working in a team environment. Specify team size and composition as well as the team environment (e.g. agile);
- Previous experience working in or for the public sector;
- Demonstrated experience with responsive web design;
- Demonstrated experience with MVC and the entity framework.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.