Junior Security Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client who is seeking a Junior Security Analyst with experience with CheckPoint Firewalls and familiarity with Fortinet products. A strong knowledge of Networking (protocols, routing, etc.) is an essential requirement for this position. Main function will be to perform CheckPoint Firewall rule changes.
The successful candidate will be responsible for evaluating, recommending, and implementing firewall and security technologies to ensure the highest level of security and availability of networks and applications.
This is a six (6) month contract position scheduled to begin in April.
- Participate in the implementation of security initiatives to ensure the best possible measures are in place to maintain a secure operation;
- Monitor, evaluate, and maintain systems and procedures to safeguard internal information systems and databases. Develop, implement, and enforce security strategies, policies and procedures;
- Analyze and implement security technologies such as CheckPoint firewalls and Fortinet Security;
- Build/configure/deploy CheckPoint firewalls;
- Firewall policy configuration on CheckPoint;
- Optimize firewall rules;
- Follow Change Management process when implementing changes;
- Work closely with Operations and Development teams to troubleshoot, diagnose, and correct all firewall, network, and application related issues;
- Perform other firewall related tasks as required; and,
- Provide support for problems related to firewall issues.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Knowledge of security tools like firewalls, IDS’s, Web content filtering and content filtering solution. E.g. Cisco, Checkpoint, Fortinet;
- Knowledge of information security technologies, networks, and operating systems;
- Knowledge industry best practices, security policy creation; and,
- Strong understanding of routing and network protocols; and Undergraduate degree.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.