Design Lead Solution Engineer
Eagle is currently seeking a Design Lead Solution Engineer. This is a seven (7) month, contract position scheduled to start in March.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing design guidance and creating practical technology solutions that both meet business needs while adhering to enterprise design guidelines and principles (i.e. low-cost, shared infrastructure, high-availability, flexible, and secure);
- Conducting research as needed to identify issues and gaps in the current services, providing contact center infrastructure architecture thought leadership;
- Aligning to and applying enterprise technology strategy (e.g. assist in the development, approval, and enforcement of contact center hardware/software standards, etc.);
- Designing and enhancing contact center infrastructure which optimally supports both business and technical objectives;
- Engaging and leveraging suppliers to help resolve problems, demand innovation, and influence product design to accommodate current and future requirements;
- Providing input and raising opportunities and risks for consideration and funding;
- Leading development/deployment of new solutions, including Proof of concept in Innovation/Dev environment;
- Creating project artifacts including SDS, IDS and other design documents from the PMLS/SDLC methodologies;
- Establishing, developing and promoting standards and best practice solutions; and,
- Completing intake assessments including funding requirements.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Seven (7) years’ experience as a Solution Engineer;
- Seven (7) years’ experience with Cisco contact center;
- Seven (7) years’ experience in IVR application development (CVP Call Studio, Java, etc.);
- Seven (7) years’ experience designing, launching, and supporting MySQL Enterprise Edition (deployment, capacity planning, performance tuning);
- Strong knowledge of the Cisco Center Platform and its data schema/dictionary;
- Strong knowledge in other Contact Center technologies like, NICE WFM, Verint Call Recording and VIM reporting solutions; and,
- Fluency in both French and English.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.