Security Architect – Threat Risk Assessment
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client who is seeking a Security Architect – Threat Risk Assessment.
This is for a two (2) month contract position scheduled to begin immediately in Fredericton.
Skills and Qualifications:
- A University degree in Computer Science or similar discipline is preferred but an equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered;
- Written and spoken competence in English is required;
- Demonstrated knowledge of penetration and vulnerability testing using automated tools (QA Inspect, Nessus, Core Impact, Metasploit, etc.);
- Minimum three (3) years demonstrated experience conducting TRAs;
- A minimum of eight (8) years IM/IT experience;
- Demonstrated knowledge of key Information Security standards, including:
- ISO 27001; ISO 27002; SOC 2 Types 1 and 2; PCI DSS;
- Three plus (3+) years of experience performing security assessments for complex cloud based solutions involving SaaS, PaaS, IaaS platforms in public, private, hybrid and community deployment models;
- Experience performing security assessments for mobile applications running on iOS and Android operating systems; and,
- Demonstrated knowledge in Identity and Access Management systems.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.