Cybersecurity Risk and Governance Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Cybersecurity Risk and Governance Analyst for a three (3) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Identifying and assessing cybersecurity risks;
- Providing appropriate risk treatment options for identified cybersecurity risks;
- Facilitating the cybersecurity assessment process;
- Updating the risk register;
- Developing security standards and processes;
- Working with project teams to develop solutions that address security concerns;
- Participating in the SOX IT control audit process;
- Reviewing projects and operational initiatives for cybersecurity risks and documenting the risks in a manner that showcases the business impact and risk;
- Providing cybersecurity advice and guidance to IT and project teams;
- Tracking and reporting on cybersecurity related gaps;
- Managing the risk register and follow up with relevant stakeholders;
- Developing and maintaining information security policies, standards, and guides;
- Leading the interaction with project stakeholders around cybersecurity risks;
- Working with third party vendors to assess their information security and technology risks;
- Improving the existing security assessment framework and process;
- Developing security standards and processes; and,
- Assist with coordinating the SOX IT control audit process.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Five plus (5+) years of IT experience with a diverse technology background;
- Three plus (3+) years of experience specifically in an IT risk management, compliance or security assessment role;
- Strong knowledge and experience with IT and Information Security;
- IT industry security certification (CISA, CISSP, CRISC, or GIAC) or equivalent working experience;
- Knowledge of ISO 27000 series;
- Experience prescribing risk treatment in an enterprise environment;
- Experience with Network architecture and secure network design;
- Experience with Active Directory;
- Experience with Linux / Windows security principles;
- Excellent authentication, identification, and authorization skills;
- Experience with various types of security controls;
- Experience with Access control models and least privilege;
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail;
- Excellent leadership and problem-solving skills;
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills; and,
- Previous consulting experience with one of the large professional services firms is desirable.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.