Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Project Manager for a five (5) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin April, 2018.
Key Responsibilities of a Project Manager
The successful candidate will:
- Provide direction and leadership to project team;
- Consult with all integrated and non-integrated customers to confirm and capture functional and non-functional requirements;
- Review existing business process documentation associated with corporate addressing processes;
- Facilitating client issues and conflict related to consolidation efforts;
- Ensure a client focused approach on all project components;
- Communicate to all stakeholders;
- Liaise between departments for related issues;
- Track and reporting project status;
- Identify and monitoring and mitigating risks to costs, timelines, quality, scope of work and client impact;
- Build and maintain GIS databases, and use GIS software to analyze the spatial and non-spatial information in them;
- Operate and maintain GIS system hardware, software, and peripherals;
- Gather and report on GIS data and determine how data sets are best utilized through GIS;
- Provide approvals, and information on a timely basis.
Skills and Qualifications of a Project Manager
The qualified candidate must have:
- A degree or diploma in Business Administration, Engineering or Computer Science (however, not a mandatory requirement) from a recognized institution;
- A Project Management Professional (PMP) designation;
- Understanding and experience working with databases and geospatial technologies;
- GIS experience;
- Three to five (3-5) years project management experience in a government/public sector or large IT organization;
- Highly motivated, solutions focused professional with extensive management experience and a solid record of achievements within all levels of program and project management and executive level customer service management;
- Have business analytical;
- Project Management Professional (PMP) who has managed many high profile and large-scale projects, many with a large user base.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.