Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Java Developer. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in March.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining complex software solution based on system Design (technologies: Java, J2EE, SOA, Node JS);
- Designing, analyzing impacts and documenting the proposed solution;
- Creating and/or updating documentation deliverable according to the methodology;
- Coaching and supporting junior developers that are on site;
- Level 3 Support of production applications;
- Contributing to the development and design estimation and underlying hypothesis;
- Supporting the project manager and the delivery lead on the development aspect; and,
- Contributing, documenting and following the software deployment in the different set of environment.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Bilingualism, conversational French and strong English;
- Eight (8) years’ experience with Java developer;
- Five (5) years’ experience with Java, J2EE, SOA;
- Five (5) years’ experience with RDBMS and Jenkins /Sonar;
- Five (5) years’ experience leading a team of on site developers and with level 3 support;
- Two (2) years’ experience with Node JS, Java Software design, WLS/Websphere/ Oracle/AS400/MQ series, data power;
- Two (2) years’ experience with UML design/XML, Maven, Unit test frameworks and Automated build frameworks;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Quick adaptation when facing new technology; and,
- Knowledge of insurance (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.