Intermediate Learning and Development Specialist
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Intermediate Learning and Development Specialist for a four (4) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing Instructional Design consultation and support to a project learning team;
- Creation and development of learning and training materials under direction of the Learning Advisor;
- Working in collaboration with subject matter experts within the project team and providing guidance to team members;
- Performing Instructional Design;
- Gathering SME (Project Team Member and Business Stakeholder) input and analyzing existing content, target audience demographics, job tasks, and learner environments to identify learning objectives for courses;
- Taking the lead in developing learning materials such as Facilitator Guides, Participant Guides, PowerPoint presentations;
- Working in various applications to create materials; and,
- Organizing and overseeing Quality Assurance of final materials.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A University Degree in relevant disciplines;
- Five (5) to ten (10) years' relevant experience; and,
- Strong knowledge of instructional design methodologies, adult learning principles, human behavior and performance, methods for curriculum and training design and the measurement of training effectiveness.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.