Senior Database Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Database Analyst for a twelve (12) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
Key Responsibilities of a Senior Database Analyst
The successful candidate will:
- Provide expertise in Database and API design and optimization;
- Provide Technical Design documentation for a data repository and API development;
- Provide input and technical analysis support to the technical team General;
- Participate as a functional member of the team;
- Liaise with project managers and work stream leads;
- Escalate risks, issues and constraints to the Project Manager and Team Lead, and to business stakeholders as appropriate;
- Take on additional assignments as required by the Portfolio Manager or project manager.
Skills and Qualifications of a Senior Database Analyst
The qualified candidate must have:
- Senior Experience in Database design and architecture;
- Must have strong knowledge of various database technologies (MS SQL, Oracle, noSQL).
- Development skills that include data models for applications, metadata tables, views, or related database structures as well as load-balancing processes that eliminate down-time for backup processes;
- Exposure to Big data;
- Experience in developing API’s;
- Experience using C# with knowledge on JSON, SQL, SSIS;
- Data Maintenance;
- Database Security;
- Database Management;
- Requirements Analysis;
- Teamwork oriented;
- A Degree in Consulting Category related disciplines and a minimum of six (6) years of related Consulting Category experience; or
- A Diploma in Consulting Category related disciplines and a minimum of seven (7) years of related Consulting Category experience; or
- A Certificate in Consulting Category related disciplines and a minimum of eight (8) years of related Consulting Category experience; or
- An absolute minimum of ten (10) years of directly related Consulting Category experience.
- Health care experience
- Experience working on large health care integration initiatives/projects;
- Experience working with provincial registries;
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.