Intermediate Financial Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client who is seeking three (3) Intermediate Financial Analysts.
The main functions of a financial analyst are to gather and analyze financial information; will typically conduct quantitative analyses of information affecting investment programs of public or private institutions. A typical financial analyst is responsible for analyzing and communicating financial information for clients.
This is for a six (6) month contract position scheduled to begin immediately.
- Compiles and analyze financial reports and identifies discrepancies that require senior management’s attention;
- Prepares financial reports with reliable conclusions that management can use to implement more effective operational strategies;
- Recommends actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; studying proposed changes in methods and materials;
- Determines cost of operations by establishing standard costs; collecting operational data;
- Assemble spreadsheets and draw charts and graphs used to illustrate technical reports;
- Analyze financial information to produce forecast of business, industry and economic conditions for use in making investment decisions;
- Interpret data affecting investment programs, such as price, yield, stability and future trends in investment risks;
- Synthesize large amounts of data and provide insightful commentary;
- Identify and explain variances; Reconciles transactions by comparing and correcting data;
- Compares current performance to pre-identified goals and previous years; and,
- Analyze business trends and project future revenues and expenses.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Intermediate to advanced Excel and Power Point skills; must be able to complete complex formulas;
- Knowledge of economic and accounting principles, the financial markets, and reporting of financial data;
- Positive, upbeat, innovative;
- Looking for continuous improvement – always looking to do better;
- Analytical with strong problem solving and critical thinking skills;
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills;
- Detail oriented, hardworking;
- Able to work independently, manage time and prioritize
- Bachelor's degree in accounting; CMA/CPA Certified or working towards it;
- Three (3) to five (5) years’ experience in reporting - Management reporting is ideal; and,
- Manager is open to seeing experience that it outside of a bank – the focus of on reporting experience and excel skills.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.