Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Audit Technician for three (3) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing the calendar, coordinating the schedule, and record keeping activities;
- Facilitating completion of key documents at various levels of complexity including memos, PowerPoint presentations and Audit Committee materials;
- Helping to develop timelines for the team's key deliverables and monitor to completion;
- Creating, editing, reviewing, and proofreading reports, presentations, and communications with key stakeholders;
- Tracking contractor and service provider invoices against budget allocations for the team;
- Attending and participating in team meetings and coordinating completion of actions items as outlined by Director;
- Preparing and maintaining accurate financial and administrative records / documents;
- Managing access to all audit files database and records;
- Onboarding and off boarding service provider staff; and,
- coordinating key logistics for the team.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Four (4) to five (5) years' relevant experience;
- Intermediate to advanced computer software skills in PowerPoint;
- Familiarity with document management systems such as Livelink and SharePoint;
- Experience gathering, organizing, tracking, tabulating, and analyzing information from various sources;
- Excellent proofreading skills with a keen attention to detail;
- The ability to work independently and assume responsibilities for special assignments with minimal supervision;
- The ability to be a self-starter, proactive, and maintain effective working relationships with others;
- The ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism;
- The ability to communicate effectively with managers, co-workers, and key stakeholders; and,
- Prior experience with a Big 4 Firm is an advantage.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.