UI Test Automation Specialist
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a UI Test Automation Specialist for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
Position in Edmonton or Calgary.
Skills and Qualifications of a UI Test Automation Specialist
The qualified candidate must have:
- Five plus (5+) years experience with manual testing including look, feel, styling, usability, exploratory, functionality;
- Three plus (3+) years experience with automated web and mobile device UI testing experience
- Two plus (2+) years experience with developing automated UI test suites using IntelliJ with Selenium WebDriver in Java
- Two plus (2+) years experience with automation code maintenance
- Two plus (2+) years experience with experience with modular test automation frameworks and knowledge of Page Object Model
- One plus (1+) year experience with sing Jira for issue (story, task, bug) management
- Using Zephyr for test management
- Three plus (3+) years experience of QA within an Agile and/or DevOps environment
- Three plus (3+) years mentoring, coaching and training team members
- Two plus (2+) years involved with QA sprint planning activities while considering scope, effort and complexity
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.